Monday, December 5, 2011

School Week 16 2011-2012

I made a mistake last week, I posted that we were rowing the book Amber on the Mountain, when in fact the book we ended up reading was In November. I don't know what I was thinking, got a week ahead of myself I guess.  Anyways, this is the week X7 is rowing Amber on the Mountain.  We are also still reading the coop book The Stray, we are reading one chapter a day, it will take us the next two weeks to finish it, which is not a problem!

A9 is reading The Witches by Roald Dahl, she is really enjoying books by Dalh, I also have The BFG(big friendly giant) I wonder if she'll choose that one next?! For our read aloud time we are doing the final book of the Meg's Prairie Diary series.  After this week we will be done with read a louds till next semester.

We have two more weeks of co op, and three more of school... I am going to be doing school on the 19th, 20th and 21st of Dec... mainly math and reading time, just like we did for Thanksgiving week

I am done with Christmas! All of the gifts have been bought and wrapped, stocking gifts and Dh's gifts! I am DONE! We have our tree, a real tree for the first time in Dampf Homeschool history! We love it!  it is 6' tall and it is perfect, I found it at Lowe's while I was looking for something completely different, it was just there waiting for me!

I will be posting a bunny update soon, Momma had another litter of bunnies, 8 of them!  One died on Wednesday, the runt but the other 7 are looking very healthy, all with full bellies! I will be posting pics very soon.  Amazing what a difference a week makes, they will be opening their eyes in a few days.. I can't wait!