Tuesday, December 13, 2011

School Week 17 2011-2012

I'm a little late with this post but I was busy yesterday and today we got done with school early, so here I am!
This week we are working on the essentials... science, reading, math, phonics, and finishing spelling for the year. We are working on our last science lesson of Zoology 3, dinosaurs! A9 is done with The Witches and has started the book The BFG also by Roald Dahl... it seems like we are having a Roald Dahl book party over here,but the truth is I have been buying these books over the last few years from scholastic book club. Most of them I got for a dollar!

Now that I know A9 is enjoying them so much I want to get the rest of them! Thankfully I know families who have the rest of the books so I won't have to buy them all...

X7 is rowing the book The Clown of God, a Christmas favorite! We are almost done with The Stray.  This is our last week of Co op for the year. During lunch we will be having a great feast! Next week we'll do school for three days, math and reading only. 

I have so many pics to share but the camera is upstairs... so be on the lookout for another post very soon!