Monday, November 28, 2011

School Week 15 2011-2012

This week we get back to a full schedule, even though we have a vet appointment for the baby bunnies and I need to go to Walmart.  Hopefully we will get everything done before we leave the house.  X7 is rowing the book Amber on the Mountain.  We are also reading The Stray for co op.

 A9 is reading Fantastic Mr. Fox for co op and for our read a loud time we are on Book 2 of My America Meg's Prairie Diary.


We had a great holiday weekend!  Thanksgiving was a great time spent with my family! The food was great, I didn't go anywhere near the mashed potatoes and gravy or the pork, but the turkey and red rice was more than satisfying!   Some shopping got done on Black Friday even though I already had most of the gifts since I've been doing most of my shopping online. 

This is the first year I took the kids out to get a gift for each other.  Funny thing X7 kept looking at stuff he liked all the while telling me how his sister really likes to play with that stuff as well... Suuuuure.. ha ha!!!  He picked something pretty good for her! We also got gifts for daddy and then daddy took them to get gifts for me as well!

Dh got a new toy as well, a new TV since ours died a week ago.  This one is nice!! its a bit smaller than out last one(42") but it has Wi-Fi, so now we have the internet on our TV which allows us to stream online movies from both Amazon Prime and Netflix!! Dh is very happy with his X-Mas gift!!!
Thanks Grandpa!!!