Monday, August 31, 2009

School Week 4


I decided to label the school posts with the school week we are on. We have to do school for 36 weeks or 180 days, Our first week was Roxbury week. Then two weeks of reptiles and amphibians unit study. Now we start our 4th school week. We are now settling into our school routine of a FIAR book, with lapbook, MUS, Language lessons, spanish and any other activities in the boxes.

This week we are rowing the book Madeline in London. I love to start our FIAR journey with Madeline!


Geography: travel from Paris to London, what is there to see in London? Where in the world in England?

Language Arts: Vocabulary words, reading comprehension, copy work

Science: taking care of horses

ps. update post to show pic of lapbook later in the week.



X5 will be rowing The ABC Bunny with a lapbook.

I know I said I would show the activities in the boxes for the week, but that is proving to be a little difficult at the moment. I have a few plans but the thing is Clubs is starting next week and so is COOP and that takes priority right now.

I don't want to overdo it just to show a few pics on the blog.