Monday, January 30, 2012

School Week 23 2011-2012

Another late post... This week started with Dh complaining that his foot was hurting, by the time he usually goes to work his foot was in A LOT of pain so I told him to go to the ER instead to see what was going on.  It was no broken but probably a sprain... So he took lots of Motrin and went to work and stayed in his office all day!

A10 finished the book The School Mouse and started Charlotte's Web.  X7 rowed the book Daniel's Duck, he loved it!

We got some new readers for X7 and he is really enjoying them! he finished Explode the Code 1 1/2 and started book 2!

Both kids got to do a diorama for their Co op class, however I forgot to take any pictures of them.  Silly, silly me.. I'm feeling awful about this, I always take pics of stuff like this.. SIGH... I have a lot of pics to post but for some reason I keep forgetting to bring the camera downstairs...

We are having a Co op meeting on March 2nd.  A planning for next year meeting and I have been working on samples of what we are going to be offering for next year as far as science and history.  I created a survey/questionnaire so we know who is in and who is out and to see if anybody has any other class ideas.

This is taking a lot of my time which is way I haven't been working on the blog.... sorry!