Monday, January 23, 2012

School Week 22 2011-2012

This post is late, really late... A10 had a wonderful b-day party on Thursday! On Saturday we got her a small chocolate cake and chocolate ice cream for her to enjoy on her actual b-day, Sunday the 22nd.  Well, Saturday night she threw up... we thought it was because of  all the cake and ice cream she ate... until Wednesday morning when the boy threw up as well.  He didn't have ANY cake or ice cream.  They both felt better after vomiting but just in case I put them on a toast and juice diet for the rest of the week.

 I came down with a little nausea and put myself on the same diet as them.  I thank God there was no vomiting for me but it was not the most pleasant of weeks.  We are all fine now, our appetite is back to normal and school is back to normal as well.

I'm trying to remember what books we read during this week... I know A10 read a Ramona book, X7 read the book Warm as Wool.  We got our History, Math and Language Lessons done as usual but that was it...

School work got done quickly and the rest of the time was spent resting and working on getting better.. all of us!  It could have been A LOT worse and I am thankful that we were speared!