Monday, November 7, 2011

School Week 12 2011-2012

This week X7 is rowing the book How to Make an Apple Pie and See the World....  another favorite! A9 is almost done with Matilda, she is really enjoying this book as well! The kids started their art basics class and they are going to be having homework for it! 

 Not much to say this morning... I am exhausted... trying to feed a baby bunny takes some work.  The light color one is doing very good,  mamma is feeding it just fine... the grey one... not so much.  It doesn't matter how many times I feed it, it does not gain any weight... he's not loosing weight either, he seems to be stuck and I'm not sure if I can do anything to help him continue forward.. I have a feeling only mamma can do that.

I just hope that she will continue to feed the other one.... still praying for baby bunnies.