Monday, March 14, 2011

School Week 28 & 29 2011

Last week we started the Underground Railroad Diaries part of My America series. Book 1 Freedom's Wings was such a great read... we finished it in four days, only because we didn't get to read on Wednesday. I was a little concerned about how this series was going to deal with slavery, but I have to say the book was excellent.

This week are reading Book 2 Flying Free. I have a feeling we are going to go through this one in less than a week as well.

Spring is almost here and we have had many new visitors come to our feeders in the last week. I will have to post some pics for our Nature Study Club Post!

X6 rowed the book Mr. Gumpy's Outing last week and this week we are rowing the book The Caboose Who Got Loose. We are also doing some fun crafts for St. Patrick's day!