Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Busy Week

We are still here! We have had a busy week so far, between meetings, piano, play dates... you name it. Coop is starting this Friday so I have been trying to get ready for that. That's what happens when you leave things for the last minute.

We are also working on revamping our future coop, it will be completely new, we may even have to write our own curriculum... how cool is that!!

I went to a classical conversations meeting with other Moms from our coop and we were all inspired by what we saw and heard! It will be a lot of work in the beginning, but once everything is set up, it should run a lot smoother. I want to be a part of the planning since I feel very strongly about the curriculum I use with my kids and don' really want to switch to something inferior.

Every Mom realizes that it will take a lot of effort from everybody involved to make this a success!

I will post our plans for this week soon.