Monday, January 17, 2011

School Week 21 2011

Last Friday we had a last minute change of plans. Because of my surgery I had to cancel our dentist appointment back in November, I got a call Thursday from the dentist office asking if I would like to come in Friday morning for our regular cleaning. I said yes!!

That meant we had to get school done by 11 am. We got most of it done... well X6 did. A8 didn't get to finish her Beethoven lapbook. We read the book(Beethoven Lives Upstairs) in four days, for the fifth day I wanted to read Getting to Know the World's Greatest Composers: Ludwig Van Beethoven and finish the lapbook, no such luck.

I was going to give the kids a day off today so they could play with their friends who have no school because of Martin Luther King Jr's day. However, I need A8 to finish that lapbook, so today she will be working on that and nothing else.