Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Best Christmas Gift Ever

Last year I got my most favorite XMas gift ever.. my mini or netbook... I really thought it didn't get better than that.. until I got this year's gift.. my new Kindle!

I love to read.. I would rather read than watch TV sometimes... When the Kindle came out I thought it was the coolest thing out there since the iPod... but I kept thinking to myself if I was ready to trade books for an electronic reader.... books are magical, they have that special smell, the sound of the pages as you flip them.... I really thought I would miss all of that if I ever got an ebook reader... well, I was WRONG!! I do not miss it at all!!

I just read the entire Hunger Games trilogy on my Kindle and it was so easy, no heavy book to drag around, no bookmark to keep in place, no opening and closing... and reading the books was just as magical... I had no problems getting into the story, I soon forgot were I was reading the story from... Thank you Nina and Grandpa for my new Kindle!!!