Thursday, November 4, 2010

School Week 12 2010

It is November... I can't believe how fast these months are going... It is raining here and the kids are sound asleep.. I don't have the heart to wake them up :) Which means school is going to run a little late today.

This week we are rowing the books The Gullywasher and Henry the Castaway. The Henry books were out of print which is why I never rowed them with A8, but they are now available again! I just got mine in the mail Tuesday!

At the beginning of the week I had a couple of doctor appointments and had to have some tests done, we didn't get much school done because of it. We are now caught up!

A8 has a couple more weeks of Math U See Beta and she will be DONE!! We are going to be able to start Gamma earlier than planned! X6 is doing very good with Reading Made Easy, we are doing lots of reviews and I'm introducing news words very slowly. It can be a bit frustrating since he has a tendency to try and guess what the word says rather than just trying to read it, but when that happens I change my approach and it seems to work... this is going to be a long road for the both of us, at least till his little brain is able to connect all the dots...