Tuesday, October 26, 2010

School Week 10 & 11 2010

It's been two weeks since I blogged anything about school... we are still here and we are still at it with school!
I haven't been feeling very good... abdominal pain, tiredness... we've been doing school at all times of the day when I feel up to it.
Last week we rowed the books Arabella(A8) and The Ugly Duckling(X6). This week we are rowing Grass Sandals(A8) and Truman's Aunt Farm(X6). We are on lesson 3 of Zoology 1, having finished all of the insects lessons. We are also moving right along with math, A8 has three more lessons of Beta left, after that we start Gamma!

We've been doing school on the couch, in bed.. where ever seems more convenient for me! I'm having some test done tomorrow at the hospital to determine what's causing the pain... My Dr seems to think it's my gall bladder.... we'll see.