Sunday, February 7, 2010

Yes.. I'm still Here

Yes, we are still here and we are still working hard doing school! Once January comes its very hard to stay motivated. I know how we flow, I know we go strong at the beginning of the school year, we slow a little between Harvest and Christmas and we slow wayyy down after January. We've been homeschooling for three years and every year it's been the same.

This is the reason why I work so hard during the summer months to plan every week of the school year down to a T. During this time of the year all that hard work really pays off. Every Sunday I open my file cabinet and grab a folder for A8 and a folder for X5. I have very little motivation to do anything so it's a good thing every folder has everything the kids need for that particular school week!

All this to say blogging right now is way down on my list, between birthdays, snow blizzards, ladies retreats, piano recitals, sickness and Coop I just can't find much time to blog about school or anything else for that matter.

January and February are really hard months for us. The fact that we are getting all of our school done is an accomplishment in itself!!

I will continue to post our school weeks because it is a great way to keep track of everything both kids are doing, they're just going to be a little late...

and now back to the Super Bowl... oh wait! the Saints won!!! Congrats New Orleans!!!!!!