Friday, September 11, 2009

LampPost Homeschool Exchange

This Friday we start COOP aka Lamppost. We are doing 8 weeks with a week off after the first 4 weeks. The week off we'll be going to the Pumping Patch!
This semester I'm teaching the K to 2nd graders. We are doing art. Yes I know, me?? teaching art??

I'm doing Scribble Art with the kids. It seems really simple and fun, plus one of the coop moms who happened to be a special ed teacher in another life told me scribble art was great for developing some stuff in kids that would be very beneficial for some other stuff, which makes it a really good art thing to do... ha ha!

I don't remember all the words that she used but she was clearly impressed with it and wants her daughter in the class, so it has be good!!
Here are some sample pages...