Monday, August 10, 2009

Pics from last week

Last week I did a quick post about my sister's wedding since I was in the middle of getting ready for Roxbury. Now that we are back from Roxbury I can post pics from the wedding and the Amusement Park we took the kids to the day before the wedding.

We took the kids to Knoebels, which is very close to where my sister lives. The kids had a blast, the great thing about Knoebels is that you don't have to pay to get in, you just pay per rides and they have so many kids rides.
At first X4 was a little scared of the rides, but once we found the "car ride" he was really into it! The next day was my sister's wedding. It took place outside in this beautiful park/garden. The funny thing is I used to live in this part of town and I never knew this place was there. It rained the whole time! Here is my sister and my stepfather, she looked so beautiful! Below is a pic of the Mother of the Bride!!Here is the Bride and the Groom shortly before saying "I do".Here are all the cousins!It was a lovely wedding and a super fun reception. Family, friends, great food and a pool!
Congrats again on you marriage Betty and Jeff!