Sunday, August 2, 2009

Our Weekend

We are back home. We were gone for my sister's wedding which was beautiful. It was raining the whole time and we were outside, but that made it even more intimate and wonderful.
It was good to see friends and friends' kids I hadn't seen in a long time!

The kids had a fun time with their cousins and in Titi's pool. X4 managed to fall in the pool after he got dressed for the reception. It's not a party if my son doesn't fall in the pool!

Everybody was pretty exhausted by the time we got home. I was expecting to see my dogs happy to see us and one of them was, the other wasn't moving. Well, it turns out while we were away he got hurt somehow(probably trying to get out of the kitchen through the gate). I ended up taking him to the vet hospital at 10 at night. I was there for over an hour. He hurt his back, so he needs to take two different pills and get plenty of rest for the next 5 days...

I'm not sure how that's going to work out with us going to Roxbury this week. I'll probably leave him in his crate while we're away.

It is August! School is just around the corner and I can't wait! After Roxbury I will double check all my school plans, make sure I have everything I need for the Fall and enjoy summer for a couple more weeks.