Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Workboxes

I've seen a lot of homeschool blogs who are using the workbox system, post what they are going to have in their boxes for that week. I thought that would be a neat idea. The thing is my kids are going to have pretty much the same things in their boxes week after week.

We are using 9 boxes instead of 12 and most of them are going to be filled with the usual math, reading, handwriting etc. however, there will be a box or three that will change week to week. I thought maybe I could post about those boxes at the beginning of each week.

So I made this icon pic to go along with that post:Yes, there are much cuter ones out there but this is as good as it gets for mine!!
I will show any games, activities or even snacks in the boxes for both kids. I get so many ideas from other blogs that I feel is a good thing to share any ideas I might have!

Even though we are not doing school right now I still have stuff in the boxes for the boy, I will post some of the fun things I have in there for him in the next few days!