Saturday, April 25, 2009

Summer Plans

We now have two weeks of school left. We are going to be working on zoo animals and whatever else comes with that unit study and hopefully we'll be able to take the kids to the zoo or at least a petting zoo, there is one of those around here!

I want to spend this summer planning for the things we are going to be doing for school come Fall.
I was trying to figure out how I'm going to do this now that X4 is going to be doing some type of preschool/kindergarten type of schooling and of course A7 will be doing 2nd grade stuff.

Since there is only one of me I can't be with both kids at the same time. X4 is going to be needing more of me than A7. The only thing I can do with both at the same time is Five in a row. Everything else is pretty much, one does one thing the other something else.

What am I going to do??...well I just found out about the workbox system. What is the workbox system? I'm going to be spending my summer figuring that out. From what I've been able to see from other blogs this is something that is really going to help our schooling. Mainly the organizational part of school.

I will be blogging about the workbox system throughout the summer. I can't wait!