Sunday, May 4, 2008

Twilight


I've been reading so many books lately that it's hard to blog about all of them, but I have to blog about this one.
Twilight is a story about this girl Bella who falls for this boy Edward, who just so happens to be a vampire.
Edward loves Bella but can't decide whether to kiss her or kill her... so of course I loved the book!
There are four books in all, the fourth and final book is coming out sometime in August.




There is also a movie in the works, which also looks good.
I found this picture and I love the way Bella and Edward look in it.
Seeing this pic made reading the book so much easier for me.
















I've also been reading the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, they are great books as well, the fourth book in that series is coming out in a couple of days..I can't wait.
This book is also being made into a movie!

I'm going to be reading The Land of Elyon books next...so many books, so little time!