Thursday, May 1, 2008

Truman's Aunt Farm


This week we've been rowing Truman's Aunt Farm, this is such a funny book, the kids really like it!
Since we have one more week of official school, (next week I will have my 180 days of school) we are taking it easy, we've been doing a lot of reading and playing lots of math games.
Somebody from Church introduced me to Doodle Dice and the kids love it. Even X3 can play this game.
I'm really looking forward to having a nice week off from any school, then we'll be doing school two times a week just to make sure that everything stays fresh in A6's mind!



Yesterday we had our annual bike race during Clubs, this year we had a scooter race with all the younger kids. X3 got to race his scooter and came in second place!! We had so much fun, it was a little cold but all the running around kept everybody warm. Dh and I were exhausted by the end of the night.