Monday, December 10, 2007

Making a List, Checking it Twice

Ever since I had kids my brain has not been what it used to be.
I forget things, lots of things.
Once we began homeschooling, I started forgetting a lot more things. Two months ago I forgot to pay my electric bill (yeah, that bad!). This month Dh has to renew his drivers license and the van needs to be inspected, two weeks before Christmas and I forgot all about it. I don't even think I told Dh about the license renewal yet. Should be a fun conversation when he gets home tonight!
So I decided to create a Master Check list.
It will be divided into several categories; house, cars, Clubs, etc. Then subcategories like:
Cars

  1. Neon
  • Oil change
  • Inspection
  • Registration
2. Voyager
  • Oil change
  • Inspection
  • Registration
You get the idea.
Hopefully this will help me remember the things that need to get done around here.

Next year we are becoming even more involved in Clubs since Dh is considering taking the Clubs' Boys Coordinator position. Yep, you guess it, I'm going to be his 'helper". Which brings a whole lot of new things for me to forget!!