Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ice Ice Baby!


For the last 4-5 days we've been getting nothing but rain, which is nice since the rest of the country is getting ice! I've been going to different blogs from women all over the country and the pictures are incredible, houses, backyards, grass all covered in ice. I haven't complained about the rain because I knew it could be A LOT worse. Well, now it is a lot worse, we finally got the ice.
Thankfully it does not look as bad as those other places and they are calling for the sun to finally be out tomorrow, so anything that happens tonight as far as ice will be gone by then.

The weird thing is my deck in the backyard is covered with ice but the front of the house is not.
I was able to get the mail just fine, but when I tried to help the dogs come in from the deck I almost killed myself because of the ice. Wheatherbug is calling for a winter storm warning right here in our area and I'm really worried for Dh, but he keeps telling me the roads are fine in Maryland. It's not Maryland I'm worried about!!! Once he gets to the Pa line things are going to look a lot different.

We read A Charlie Brown Christmas today and since we have the movie we were able to watch it as well. Other than that we have been playing with X3's train tracks! Look at the awesome job my son did this morning (I helped).