Saturday, November 17, 2007

Christmas All Around!


Today we had our Christmas parade. Yes, I know it's the 16th....of November!!!The parade was schedule for Dec 1st, but for some reason 'sboro had it today. A5 is a Daisy Girl Scout and she was supposed to be in the parade. However she still has a bit of pink eye. I say a bit of pink eye because yesterday I bought Similasan Pink Eye relief eye drops and her pink eye is all but history. Still, I didn't want to risk it so I decided not to send her.
We went to Walmart instead...WOW!! Xmas is here!! We spent almost three hours there just walking around looking at everything Xmas. So many toys, so many things to give as gifts and sooo cheap!!! Needles to say I got all of my Xmas shopping DONE!!
Now my new mission from this day on is to avoid Walmart at all cost! :)