Monday, April 23, 2012

School Week 35 2011-2012

We are almost done! We had a great last day of co op.  A10 has one more week of vocabulary work and she needs to finish her Editor in Chief workbook.  After that, all that's left is math.  She starts her Felicity class on Thursday, six weeks, one book per week. 
She has three weeks to go with math.  She will continue to read independently for at least 30 minutes a day.  Mrs. Long has assign them at least 10 books to read this summer. 

I'm thinking The Spiderwick Chronicles and Little House on the Prairie books since we never got around to reading them during the school year.

X7 has phonics and read alouds left, he is also working on cursive, but only because he wants to!  I really want to finish Explode the Code 2 1/2 so that in the fall we can start with book 3. 

I'm still working on co op plans for next year.  I have to work on lesson plans for our younger class.  I'm going to be working on that in the next few weeks so that once summer gets here I will be done with all the planning. 

I want to start working on my house again, just like I did last summer!!