Wednesday, September 7, 2011

School Week 3 Modified

So my little guy has been sick, at first I thought it was only allergies, then he had a fever.  By Monday morning his fever was gone but by Monday night he had a really bad cough.  Ended up in the ER only to be told "his lungs are fine" it's just a cold.  Had a really bad cough Tuesday morning, made appointment with family doctor, he said it's the croup.  So no school for X7, he has been in my room with a cold air vaporizer so that he can breath without coughing.
 
Yep, 2nd week of school..... plus we are having a flood... ohh boy... Club carnival is going to be indoors now so we won't be having all the scheduled activities we were planning to have.  Plus I need to stay home with the boy because there is no way I'm taking him to church tonight.  Dh needs me there to handle registrations.... but there is only one of me.

Calgon, take me away!!!! ha ha!!