Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lake Tobias Wildlife Park Field Trip

Today Lamppost Co op had a field trip to Lake Tobias Wildlife Park as part of our Zoology 3 class.  We had so much fun. We saw a lot of animals that we are studying right now! I also made some new friends... yes, they would probably eat me if they could but they are still awesome!


 This lioness loved the little boys and I do mean LOVED them.. she kept chasing them, the boys kept running right in from of her and she either wanted to play with them or wanted to eat them... she paid little attention to the grown ups, but the kids??? she loved them!!
 Yes, that's her trying to get my son.... he was jumping right in from of her!
 MMMmmmmm... I want to taste this little boy! ha ha!!
We saw many other animals there, but the lions stole my heart! here's more pics of the other animals.
 The tiger!!
 A very big rodent!




 Petting Zoo




 Ponies!
 Safari Ride!



 Feeding the animals from the safari bus!

 More animals!
 One more of the tiger... closer!
 Lunch time!

A couple more pics of my faves!
Dinner after the field trip at Red Robin... Yuuummmm!!