Sunday, June 12, 2011

Book Lists and Other Happenings

Today was A9's ballet recital.. she looked like a Princess onstage, it was very emotional for me to see her like that! Yes.. I cried!
The performance was very good! At the end all of the girls danced together on stage, they all had the same routine, it was wonderful to see all the older girls dancing along with the younger ones.. I know A9 had a blast!
Things to remember for next years' recital.. bring her snacks and her DS. She spent the whole time there in the changing room waiting her turn onstage.

I have also been working on a book list for her, now that she is in 4th grade all we need to do for literature is read as many books as possible and pick one book out of every three for her to write a short summary on.
It doesn't get any easier than that!
The best part is, we can start right now... during the summer months! I have a feeling I am going to start having to go to the library more.. there is no way I'll be able to buy that many books... although I'm willing to try!!!