Monday, February 21, 2011

School Week 26 2011

This week we (A9 and I), are reading Book Two in the My America series... We are Patriots. We are also reading about George Washington.

X6 is rowing the book The Story of Ferdinand. We love this book which is set in Spain!
It is times like these when I'm so glad I have my whole year planned out. February is always a hard month to get through and once March gets here it's even worse.
I'm starting to do an outline for next year just to keep myself motivated for this year :) Weird, I know!!!
We were able to go outside a couple of days last week and just take a nice long walk while the kids rode their bikes, it was a nice thing to do in the late morning. No such luck this week since it was snowing last night.

Coop is supposed to start next month, not sure if it's going to happen at all this spring, since we don't have enough Moms volunteering to teach a class.. we'll see.