Saturday, December 4, 2010

So Many Things to Blog About So Little Time

We are still here! I've been recuperating from surgery, retraining my now gallbladderless stomach how to eat, figuring out this acid reflux junk and what things I can and cannot eat, my hemoglobin is low because of the lack of food and the surgery, so I'm also working on getting my blood iron higher than it is right now, and of course doing school!

I was finally able to drive this week, my surgeon assures me the incisions are healing very nicely and my doctor just gave me some new acid reflux meds that should work better than the last ones she prescribed for me... All in all we are moving forward!

We have two more weeks of school although since we are staying home for the holidays I may extend school a few extra days... if I need to... Xmas is not till Saturday so we could do school up to that Wednesday the 22nd.

School post coming very soon!