Sunday, July 25, 2010

Field Trip to Bronx Zoo

We are back from our trip to the Zoo. We had a great time in NYC. A8 was a little disappointed that we didn't get to see the big buildings of New York City since we avoided downtown altogether. She did have a great time at the Zoo.

The weather was pretty good.... sunny, hot but lots of places with shade. I had water with me at all times! My Mom took a lot more pics than I did, hopefully she will post them on facebook SOON!!! ha ha!!

A8 at the entrance of the Bronx Zoo!

A8 and my nephew J5 on a camel ride!!


The "king" of the jungle and his family! he would not turn his head around...
lions are such divas!! :)


King Julian... ha ha!! the Madagascar exhibit...


This is just to give you a little taste of all the animals we saw! We also got to go to the Butterfly Garden, the World of Birds, Dora and Diego 4D Adventure and many more!!

Next time we go we'll be taking X5 along.... in five years.. ha ha!!