Thursday, June 17, 2010

Journal Update

The notebooking journal for My America books is done! I created 114 pages for 15 books. I will be taking it to Staples to get it spiral bound!

Yes, this is the cover of the journal! I was able to make it into a pdf file for when I need to use it with X5.

It was a lot of work, I spent 3 to 4 hours a day just working on it. I was obsessed! I now need a nice long brake from my computer...

By the way, we are all set to go for next year! I went to our local school district office and brought all the paper work needed to homeschool A8 next Fall since she is now going into the 3rd grade.

They were very helpful and pretty much told me how easy they make it for homeschoolers in this area. They don't require too much of us which is great. Even better news, I can administer the end of year test myself, no need to go some place else for it!