Friday, April 30, 2010

Three Weeks to Go

We have three weeks of school to go.. today A8 got done with math, she has two more weeks of vocabulary. X5 is done with math and his handwriting book.

I made the decision to end math with lesson 15. A8 took her unit test which covers lessons 1-15. I did not want her to start something new and have to wait three months to finish it. I'm going to keep it 15 lessons per semester.

A8 is going to be evaluated next week so I want to have all her work ready to show the evaluator. Too many things on my mind about next year, changes I want to make... I need to finish this year first!:)

One thing that won't be changing is our workboxes, they worked better than I expected.
Lots of posts coming on new things for next year and changes from this year... stay tune!!