Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Philadelphia Field Trip

Over the weekend we took a trip to Philly. We were there to visit my sister and her new baby!
The kids had never been to a city the size of Philly so it was a field trip to them! We got to see so many places while we were there. Many historical places is Philly. We also got to eat a Philly cheese stake, it was so much better than the stuff we get around here!!! There were also a lot of cars... everywhere..I'm not kidding.... they have so many cars in that city that they have to park in the middle of the street I kid you not.. the hotel we stayed in was wonderful and huge.. the kids really enjoyed the trip.

Of course the best thing about the trip was of course the baby! She is a beauty, such a good baby!
She had no problem being in my arms, I even got to change a poopie diaper.. ha ha!!
My sister is doing very good with her, she is adjusting very well to motherhood!

Here is a collage of pics we took of me and the baby!