Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010

It is the start of a new year! I've been cleaning the house, getting school ready for this coming Monday and putting all that is Christmas away till next December... it has been a busy and exhausting weekend. The kids are still in vacation mode, going to be late and getting up late. That is going to change tonight... in bed by 9:30 and up by 9 am!!

We had a great holiday, it never really felt stressful, which is a first! My family decided to draw names this year, we each got one adult and one child to buy gifts for and the limit was $30, that made a huge difference... also, I already had most of the kids' gifts purchased... something I'm going to continue to do, to avoid the stores at all cost during the holidays. All of the bills are paid and we didn't need to use the credit card for any of the xmas gifts we bought, that is a definite stress reducer!!

Here's a few pics of our holidays... I'll be posting what's new for school this semester very soon!

A7 got a few of her favorite things... dvd, our old laptop, a Nintendo DS and a couple of games!






X5 got a few Clone War action figures and a Clone Wars Leapters2!! Couple of games and a storage bag for it!


Yes, he got a haircut... he wanted one.. I didn't, but I gave in.... regretting it big time..I miss his hair :(




Fun at Nina and Grandpa's house!!