Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fall Table

I love Fall, it is my favorite time of year. All of the best holidays happen in Fall... Halloween(lost of candy) Thanksgiving(lots of food) and Christmas(4 days after Fall ends so I include it in there!).
I love Fall decorations, especially in the kitchen/dinning area. It makes everything so warm and cozy!

Thanks to Nina (for pointing out centerpieces ideas) I finally have some Fall decorations for my dinner table. Yesterday I had a tea party for the ladies of the Church and I decorated the table with a Fall theme!

I know for some this looks way simple but for me this is a BIG DEAL!! ha ha! I'm going to look for some plate settings that'll look good with the table cover. My DH told me I should dress the table up for dinner everyday like this! I'm trying to convince him to let me get a Fall plate set, a small of course, 4 plates, 4 mugs maybe salad plates shaped like leaves!!!

Update:
Here is a pic of the table now!