Monday, August 17, 2009

Kindergarten

X4 is starting kindergarten!!! It's going to look a bit different for him than it did for A7. We are going to concentrate on fine motor skills to get him ready for handwriting, he's not quite there yet.

It's going to be hard to keep track of everything I have planned for him, he'll be doing the reptiles & amphibians unit study along with his sister but more the coloring pages and cut and paste part of it. Lots of story time and different activities which will be in his workboxes.

This is going to be a good learning experience for me as well, how to teach my son(God help me) and my daughter at the same time.
I will post throughout the week to see how we are doing. I'm going to use this blog as a journal to see what works with him and what doesn't.

I'll start reading made easy and MUS in two weeks, no need to start everything on the same week.