Tuesday, August 18, 2009

1st day of School


Our first day of school went pretty well, if you don't count the yelling, crying and bad attitude, ha ha! We had a rough first 5 minutes, but after(praying) we did okay. X4 got bored very quickly with the coloring we were doing, they both enjoyed the cut & paste of the mural. Today we'll be working on the cut&paste of the animals then pasting them to the mural, that should be fun for them.

Yesterday I got X4 to practice his glue skills, cutting skills, tracing and dot to dot skills as well as some dot painting. He really enjoyed doing all of them!
Which means today we'll be doing some of that as well to keep him interested. I need to remember to put things in between all the fun stuff. I'll be working on that for the next two weeks before we get into some serious learning!

A7 did great yesterday. We need to work on her encouraging her brother a bit more!
She kept interrupting us as well, need to work on that one. I need to keep her busy while I'm working with her brother.

All in all I learned a lot. Please pray that I don't loose it today or the rest of the week, ha ha!