Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lesson Plans Update

I'm pretty close to being done with next years school lesson plans. Having everything in its own folder really helps, I am able to see everything we are doing at a glance. There are so many cool resources online and every time I find something that can go along with one of our lessons all I have to do is pretty much just print it and drop it in the folder.


I recently purchased Science experiments in a bag, e-books 1 & 2. There are 25 experiments in each e-book. I'm looking through each book to see which experiments I can do along with what lesson. So far I've found 4 e-bags that will go with our lessons. The experiments are safe for elementary age kids. They are very easy to assemble since it uses things most people already have in their homes.

These are great go alongs that really make our mini unit studies fun!