Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sick Days

I've been sick since Saturday and getting worse by the day, I can't breathe, my throat burns every time I swallow anything and sinus pressure every time I try to breathe through my nose.
I did enjoy the Super Bowl!! Go Steelers, but I was not able to sleep at all that night.

I canceled school on Monday, was going to cancel it today but then decided to just have A7 do her phonics, copy work and her math, no story time this week because talking hurts too much.
The only reason we went to piano lessons today was because last week it was canceled because of snow and ice and I didn't want to miss it for two weeks in a row.

I've been having lots of soupy stuff and hot chocolate, they feel so good on my throat! I may not go to Clubs tomorrow if I don't start feeling better...Please pray for me!!!