Thursday, September 25, 2008

Piano Lessons


The kids are going to start taking piano lessons! Yes, both of them.
Now all we need is a piano!
We are doing Suzuki piano, which means that I'll be doing half of the work with the kids, which means that I have to take a few lessons before them so that I can help them during the week. The lessons are once a week starting in Nov for the kids, since the piano teacher has to start with me.
We've been to two lessons, really just to watch her doing it with other kids. It's amazing to see kids that young be able to play without having numbers or letters on the keys.
The search for a piano continues, in the mean time my church is going to let me use one of their many pianos to practice!
Please pray that we'll find the right piano at the right price!
Also please pray for X4, he has a bit of a fever and is not feeling well at all.