Friday, July 4, 2008

What we're doing in July

I can't believe July is already here. We've been doing school here and there during the whole month of June, A6 has come a long way with her writing. There's a few letters that she still flips but overall she's been doing great. As far as reading she's gone back to wanting me to read to her instead of reading the books herself, which is okay since she's writing without even being told to, so I guess that's what she is interested in now. I'm just going with her flow.

We are going to take a little break in July since my niece is going to be here for two weeks and then we are going away for a couple of days.
I have an insects and spiders unit study for the whole month of August. We are going to go out there and hunt for bugs!!!!

I'm not sure when I'll be able to post again, so enjoy July!!!!