Thursday, May 15, 2008

Summer Vacation is here!

Yesterday we had our last Clubs class of the year, we brought the kids over to our house for ice cream and a movie last night. The kids had a great time. Next week it's the awards ceremony for the kids and the following week we are having a picnic with all the little ones who don't get to go to camp.
It is going to be a nice break, but since Dh and I are taking over Clubs for next year I'm sure it's going to be a short break!

We've had rain most of the week, which is okay since we've been doing nothing but play all week!
This Saturday we are going to the Washington Zoo with the Church! The kids are really looking forward to it.

For Memorial Day weekend Dh is going to be at camp with the 3rd and 4th grade boys, so the kids and I are going to stay with my family so we won't be home alone missing daddy :(

For the next few weeks we are going to have a webkinz blog :)
A6 wants to show everybody her rooms so I thought why not show pictures here!?
We will do a room of the week or maybe even a room everyday since we have plenty of them to show!

That is all for now, it's 5 am and I can't sleep so here I am writing this post. I'm sure I'm going to be crashing sometime today.