Friday, December 7, 2007

A Sweet Smelling Home (hint, hint)

I've been going to a lot of different blogs in the last few days because of the Homeschool Blog Awards and there was one blog that I really enjoyed reading.
It is a homeschooling blog but she also has tips on how to take care of your home. This blog has so much info that it's going to take me several weeks to get to it all.
One of her post is about keeping you home smelling nice, especially when you have company.
She talks about wax potpourri warmers as a great way to do this. Now, I've heard about potpourri warmers but I just didn't like them because you need to have a tealight in the bottom section to do the actual warming of the wax. Well, they now have electric ones. I think they've had them for a while, I just never took notice. I have a candle warmer and I love it! But the thought of having a wax warmer and being able to just purchase the little wax tarts in all different kinds of scents it's just too cool!!!!
Yankee Candle has this beautiful Gingerbread Electric Wax Potpourri Warmer that would be perfect, of course I would need a different one for the rest of the year!!
The website also has all of the different wax tart scents.



These are the ones I want to start with!













  • Frosted Cedar Wreath
  • Country Linen
  • Good Morning
  • Sun & Sand
  • Lemon Lavender
Are you reading this my blondie bluey!!!!!